Welcome to the website for the West Coast Collegiate Triathlon Conference
(WCCTC). The WCCTC was formed in 2005 to provide an organized series of
collegiate triathlon races for west coast schools. In addition to providing an
organized series of races, the WCCTC also works together to lower travel
expenses to distant races (such as collegiate nationals) and obtain collegiate
benefits (such as a dedicated start wave or discounted entries) at 3rd party
races. A list of schools that are currently part of the WCCTC, along with
contact information for each team, can be found on the teams page; information on how to join the conference is
posted on the information page.
2008 WCCTC Championships Announced
November 5th, 2007
The 2008 WCCTC Championships will be hosted by UC Berkeley at Treasure Island,
CA the weekend of April 5th, 2008. Stay tuned for more information.
2008 USAT National Collegiate Triathlon Championships
November 5th, 2007
Athlete registration opens November 8th.
- Team Captains will have to register the team first and then will get a
password that they must send out to each team member in order for them to be
able to register. Team Captains will NOT be buying spots. Individual athletes
will register themselves until the 20 spots are filled up. If teams or the
captain chooses to simply register "Athlete 1, Athlete 2, etc." until they
know their exact team roster, they will be charged $10 for each name
transfer/changes that are made later on.
- Registration is limited to 20 athletes per team through January 31st.
Registration will increase to 50 athletes per team on February 1st, and all
remaining spots will open up to any team on March 15th.
- All teams must designate a Team Captain who must register their team prior
to individual athletes registering.
- Team Captains must submit one roster from their Admissions/Registrar?s
Office with all eligibility verification for each athlete competing.
- All teams must be a registered USAT Club in order to compete.
- Any required changes to registrations aside from misspellings will incur an
additional $10 fee.
- USAT annual membership is required.
- Registration Fees: $65 through 3/1, $75 after.